Welcome to Bradgate Brides
- Our team are so pleased that you have found yourself on our website and are certain that you will find your beautiful once in a lifetime bridal gown in our salon.
- Bradgate Brides launched in 2002, in a one room thatched cottage opposite the famous Bradgate Park. It quickly the most sought after bridal boutique in the East Midlands. The business grew quickly, which lead to a move into an 1860 Victorian warehouse, with a staff of 14, offering not only the leading bridal brands of the time but also offering men’s suit hire, mother of the bride, brides maids and prom gowns plus two full time seamstresses on hand at all times.
- Times have changed with the advent of the internet & brides buying patterns, so in 2019 we decided to return full circle & concentrate solely on brides and their immediate accessories. in a more intimate boutique setting, within our building.
- You may wish to try on a gown that you can order OR alternatively you may find your dream gown within the extensive selection of one off samples we carry, for you to purchase at up to 75% off their original ticket price and take home immediately. The main designers we carry are Maggie Sottero, Morilee, Rebecca Ingram, Phoenix Gowns & Richard Designs.
- Bradgate Brides also carry a range of British made veils, accessories, hair vines and petticoats and utilise an experienced husband and wife tailoring business locally, with appointments to suit your own timetable. We can also provide packing boxes for your destination wedding & we can pack gowns for you too before or after your wedding.
- Our website takes online bookings or you can contact reception during opening hours to ask for a convenient appointment time. Our dedicated BB team members will personally take care of you from start to finish, for your entire time with us, including via social media if you prefer!
We look forward to welcoming you to Bradgate Brides