Welcome to Bradgate Brides
- Our team are so pleased that you have found yourself on our website and are certain that you will find your beautiful once in a lifetime bridal gown with us! We hope to get to meet you very soon, here at our wonderful salon.
- Bradgate Brides began in 2002, in a one room thatched cottage opposite the famous Bradgate Park and was quickly the most sought after bridal boutique in the Midlands. The owner Susanne, chose every gown with her brides in mind, at all times and the business grew quickly, which lead to a move into an 1860 Victorian warehouse, with a staff of 14, offering men’s suit hire, mother of the bride, brides maids and flower girls.
- Bradgate Brides have now returned to their beginning and have decided to concentrate solely on their brides, with the dedicated team of Jo, Karen, Wendy, Angie and ably assisted by apprentice stylist Ruby. We’d like you to feel special whilst viewing wedding dresses in either of our main bridal or two designer sale suites.
- All Bradgate Brides styles are handpicked by the staff themselves so there’s nothing that we don’t personally love! You may wish to try on a gown that you can order with a 4 /6 month lead time OR alternatively you may find your dream gown within the extensive selection of one off samples we carry, for you to purchase at up to 50% off their original ticket price and take home immediately.The main designers we carry are Maggie Sottero, Morilee,Rebecca Ingram, Eddy K, Phoenix Gowns & Richard Designs
- Bradgate Brides carry a range of British made veils, accessories,hair vines and petticoats and utilise an experienced husband and wife tailoring business locally, with appointments to suit your own timetable. We can also provide packing boxes for your destination wedding & we can pack gowns for you too before or after your wedding.
- Our website takes online bookings or you can contact reception during opening hours to ask for a convenient appointment time.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bradgate Brides